A Guide of Payment
Paying With Paypal
1. With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely on-line.
2. Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
3. Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Advantages With Using Paypal:
1. Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account. Yika home.com doesn't receive your credit card number or bank information (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
2. PayPal offers short-term, interest-free payments and other special financing options that buyers can use to buy now and pay later, while merchants get paid up-front. Pay Later offers are included with PayPal Checkout at no additional cost to you.
Pay With Debit / Credit Card
The available credit card options are listed above. The credit card companies listed above are the most commonly used credit cards on this website. Do not worry if your credit card company is not listed, we encourage you to go ahead and make the purchase.
Please note that armiain does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.
Safe & Secure Checkout Guarantee
At Yika home, we take your security and privacy very seriously and we carefully protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. To securely process your payment, we use industry leading payment processors including PayPal and Credit Card. When you send sensitive payment information via our website, that information is encrypted using industry-standard encryption protocols including SSL Certification. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. On our Shopping Cart page or during the checkout process, you can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.